June 05, 2020, 12:52:20 PM

Author Topic: Fun Sex Is Healthy Sex_why Isn't That On The Curriculum?  (Read 3 times)

May 22, 2020, 10:10:01 PM

MaryTrudea

• Hello, I'm Mary, a 18 year old from Luchsingen, Switzerland. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Rock stacking, Writing and watching The Vampire Diaries.
    • View Profile
    • Fun Sex Is Healthy Sex_why Isn't That On The Curriculum?
Ramses is laughing it up as Kevin congratulates him on this, saying that Jason set a great example for Ramses. Then Jason starts running the routine with Kevin, but he's starting from ten and counting backwards as Kevin quickly calls out the numbers. Kevin feigns sobbing, telling us that "it's a new classic in the hizzie". Who would he spend time with if Kevin is gone? Ramses throws it up and laughs as Kevin emotes happily. Elena made a lewd remark about how Mark should hurry up and use it then, and everyone laughs. I have some recessed can lighting in my house, and could use this to change the bulbs without a ladder. He counseled them to not have sex at all in the house, because their parents will see it. Upstairs Paul is saying to wait to bang until you get to the Jury House, just don't do it in here.